California Coaches Mastermind Round
Mastermind Round: Designing A Well-Lived, Joyful Coaching Business
Based on the book by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
Oct 20th - Dec 1st, 2022
4 pm - 5:15 pm
In this Mastermind, we’ll apply design principles to create a coaching business that is both meaningful and fulfilling — on every level!
Facilitated by Kimberly Errigo, MCC
- MEMBER’S ONLY: Catalyst and Expert members receive unlimited masterminds! Social members get one free mastermind –– if you aren’t yet a member, join at the Social level to participate.
- BEST FOR: All Coaches
- DATES: Thursdays for 6 weeks, October 20th – December 1st, 2022 from 4:00 – 5:15 pm PT
- NUMBER OF SESSIONS: 6 sessions
- LOCATION: Zoom conference
- GROUP SIZE: Limited to 12 participants
Frequently Asked Questions
How often will my mastermind group meet?
We meet weekly for 75 minutes every time, for six weeks. That’s more than 7 full hours of masterminding!
What is a mastermind group exactly?
Mastermind groups offer a combination of brainstorming, education, accountability, and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. The term “mastermind” comes from Napoleon Hill, who first talked about mastermind groups in his book “Think and Grow Rich”. It’s consistently what people reference when they talk about what helped them become a millionaire!
Why are mastermind groups so effective?
The best mastermind results are the ones where we are having great discussions and participation by all participants. That way we all have the benefits of many brilliant ideas, connections, and experiences. Just imagine solving your challenges much quicker, having multiple solutions presented to you, being supported by several people in your group and having one productive collaborative hour every week for six weeks!